The explosion of data from high throughput biological experiments like sequencing and micro-arrays has led to the science called Bioinformatics. Bioinformatics is the interdisciplinary science which is similar to Data Science for solving biological problems. Bioinformatics involves the integration of computers, software tools, and databases in an effort to address biological questions.
- Track 1-1 Protein Databanks
- Track 2-2 Genes and Genomes
- Track 3-3 Proteins and Proteomes
- Track 4-4 Medicine and Health
- Track 5-5 Evolution and Phylogeny
- Track 6-6 Bioinformatics Infrastructure