A stem cell has remarkable potential with the unique ability to develop into specialised cell types in the body. In the future, stem cells may be used to replace cells and tissues that have been damaged and lost due to disease. In many tissues stem cells serves as a sort of internal repair system and divided essentially without a limit to replenish of cells as long as person or animal is still alive. Stem cells are distinguished from other cells by two important characteristics like unspecified cells and experimental conditions. Stem Cells originate from two main sources like adult body tissues and embryos.
- Track 1-1 Molecular weight and subunit structures
- Track 2-2 Adult Stem Cells
- Track 3-3 Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 4-4 Embryonic Stem Cells
- Track 5-5 Invitro culturing of Stem Cells
- Track 6-6 Cancer Stem Cells
- Track 7-7 Selection and determination of recombinant DNA technology