Structural genomics emphasizes high throughput determination in protein structures. The genome based approaches allows for a structural determination by a combination of experimental and Modeling approaches. Structural genomics attempts to determine the structure of every protein encoded by the genome rather than focusing on one particular protein. The importance of structural genomics in understanding the function of proteins and also provide insight in dynamic properties such as protein folding and identify possible targets that may be used for drug discovery. Structural genomics determines in the process of PCR amplification, cloning of coding sequence, expression of protein, sequencing the cloned genes, confirming the expression of protein, NMR measurements and functional annotation.
- Track 1-1 Functional Genomics
- Track 2-2 Expression of protein
- Track 3-3 Determination of protein
- Track 4-4 Regulatory elements of proteins
- Track 5-5 Protein coding genes
- Track 6-6 Whole genome duplication