The Latest Trends in Structural and Molecular Biology
Development of advanced technology helps in disease prevention and better treatment. The technology for drug design, tool development, and imaging technologies are the recent advancements in this field. The latest trends in this field are polymerase chain reaction(PCR), cycle sequencing, pulsed-field gel electrophorosis (PFGE), subtractive hybridization, oligoribonucleotide technology or automated DNA hybridization.
- Track 1-1 Cycle Sequencing
- Track 2-2 Subtractive Hybridization
- Track 3-3 Automated DNA Hybridization
- Track 4-4 PFGE
- Track 5-5 Structure Determination
- Track 6-6 Technology Advances in Existing Methods